If you’ve ever installed a Drupal theme before, you’ll find that installing Fusion is just as easy. And if you haven’t, don’t worry: You’ll still be fine. There are four simple steps:
- Download and install Fusion Accelerator (Drupal 7) or the Skinr module (Drupal 6), which gives you access to many of Fusion’s unique features
- Download and install Fusion and your Fusion theme (if any)
- Enable Fusion Accelerator or Skinr and your Fusion themes
- Give yourself permission to access your skin module’s controls
- For Drupal 7, you may also want to download and enable Superfish for use with your menus
…and you’re ready to unleash the power of Fusion on your site. Ready? Let’s go!