If you’ve ever installed a Drupal theme before, you’ll find that installing Fusion is just as easy. And if you haven’t, don’t worry: You’ll still be fine. There are four simple steps:
- Download and install Fusion Accelerator (Drupal 7) or the Skinr module (Drupal 6), which gives you access to many of Fusion’s unique features
- Download and install Fusion and your Fusion theme (if any)
- Enable Fusion Accelerator or Skinr and your Fusion themes
- Give yourself permission to access your skin module’s controls
- For Drupal 7, you may also want to download and enable Superfish for use with your menus
…and you’re ready to unleash the power of Fusion on your site. Ready? Let’s go!
Download the Fusion Accelerator (Drupal 7) or Skinr module (Drupal 6). Place it in the appropriate directory within your Drupal installation. This is usually sites/all/modules, but may vary depending on your site’s configuration.
These are free modules that give you access to Fusion’s many styling options. They let us provide one-click choices to jazz up your site – or tone it down. With these modules you’ll see additional options when configuring blocks, content types, views, and panels. Don’t worry: We go through them all in the Configuration help section.
Download Fusion and your Fusion theme and place them in your themes directory (usually sites/all/themes). Don’t have a Fusion theme? Shop for one now !
Choose one of the version specific links below for further installation instructions.